Yamanote Atelier is an artisanal Japanese bakery and café concept curated in Dubai in 2013, with 11 locations throughout Dubai.
We are a home-grown business with a local spirit to deliver the tastes and culture of Japan and France through baked goods and an elegant café culture, yet with simplicity.
We have a culinary team of Japanese chefs creating breads and pastries in-house for in-store dining and delivery, as well as food items and confectionary.
Why work at Yamanote Atelier?
At Yamanote Atelier we are committed to create a working environment that is both fun & professional.
We believe that our customers deserve to receive an extra mile & our colleagues too. We offer competitive salary in addition to housing, transport & air ticket allowances coupled with benefits such as medical insurance, paid annual leave, employee discounts, uniforms, incentives through recognition programs.
Most of all, we strive to identify & develop those colleagues who make unique contributions in our business. For us, seeing you grow with us is as refreshing as having a great cup of coffee at Yamanote Atelier!
Do you have a passion for Coffee making, serving & drinking? Are you a team player with high level of energy & ready to have fun?
We are looking for you to join our team as a Barista.
Key duties & responsibilities of this position include,
- Welcoming customers & interacting to determine their coffee interests
- Explaining the coffee drink menu & answering questions.
- Preparing and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for various coffee drinks
- Suggesting food pairing to improve the coffee drinking experience
- Generating revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Maintaining inventories by replenishing supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keeping equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; coordinating for repairs.
- Enhancing the outlet reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
If you feel you fit the criteria above & want to be part of this young & exciting restaurant team do send your updated resume to email@example.com.
Waiter / Waitress
We prepare some of the most delicious food & drinks on earth. We need to serve them with care to our customers. So, we are looking for caring & energetic team players to join our Restaurant team as Waiters & Waitresses.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Inform customers about the day’s specials / promotions & offer menu recommendations
- Suggestively sell products when appropriate
- Take & place accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen team & follow up
- Serve food and drink orders as per the standards
- Listen & handle any suggestions, complaints from customers according to the procedures
- Provide excellent customer service to customers
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Assist others in the team & help in maintaining a high level of team work
If you feel you fit the criteria above & want to be part of this young & exciting restaurant group do send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.